- A Tier 2 Contractor with an exemplary record within Health, Education & Commercial Construction projects up to $120 million in value
- A family-owned business, established for generations and have a strong reputation due to their quality of workmanship and consistent delivery of projects on time, budget and brief.
- Join a collaborative team and play a part in building a strong client relationship through open communication and ongoing collaboration
- This company prides itself on having an incredibly talented and dedicated team and aims to provide a wide variety of career progression and continuously encourages their people to work on interesting and diverse projects.
- Preparing and maintain contracts and subcontractor agreements and assist in the preparation of subcontract packages and manages the subcontract lifecycle.
- Inform contractors and subcontractors of their obligations under these contracts.
- Manages the bidding process and sources cost estimates from contractors and suppliers to secure the best offers.
- Coordinating the negotiation of all contracts with internal and external partners
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts and prepare all contracts for execution.
- Assisting in drafting the scope of work and procurement schedules
- Managing paperwork associated with the full contract lifecycle, programs and projects and responding to any concerns or queries.
- Be the key contact for subcontractors, material suppliers, and Project Managers to ensure that goals and schedules are met.
- Negotiate commercial contract terms, conditions and pricing and follow up to ensure execution according to the negotiated terms
What do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator
- Sound knowledge in Australian standard construction contracts and Contract Law
- Strong understanding of contract terms and conditions, alongside a familiarity with the commercial and legal issues impacting business and the delivery of projects
- Broad commercial and negotiation experience
- Effective written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret and apply contracts
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $150,000 package and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/