About the role
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND
We have an opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join a collaborative and high performing team. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Brisbane. The candidate must have previous experience delivering Industrial building projects and should bring a very sound knowledge in compiling and preparing contract bid documents and interpreting design and construction contracts.
The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit group of hardworking team members. This is a permanent and full-time position that offers a competitive package.
- An established Tier 2 company with an outstanding track record working on a diverse set of projects up to $40m in value
- The business specializes in Commercial, Education and residential projects up to $40 million in value
- Join a dynamic, collaborative and energetic team with a strong sense of teamwork
- Enjoy working with a supportive and highly skilled team that works collaboratively throughout every aspect of the process and offers opportunities for career progression.
- Prepare and maintain contracts and subcontractor agreements
- Manages the bidding process and sources cost estimates from contractors and suppliers
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts and prepare all contracts for execution
- Inform contractors and subcontractors of their obligations under these contracts
- Monitor and document all contractual disputes
- Act as the first point of call when disagreements arise
- Provide support and advice to management on contractual performance
- Explain terms and conditions to employees, managers and interested parties
- Manage resources in the most cost-efficient manner
What do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator
- Sound knowledge in Australian standard construction contracts and Contract Law
- Strong understanding of contract terms and conditions, alongside a familiarity with the commercial and legal issues impacting business and the delivery of projects
- Broad commercial and negotiation experience
- Effective written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret and apply contracts
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- In return you will receive a great salary package up to $180,000 and be part of a strong company culture, a well-established team and an opportunity for advancement in the business into further leadership roles. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; email@example.com.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; https://jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/