About the role
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND
An established Tier 2 Contractor that delivers a range of Industrial and Commercial projects is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Brisbane. The Project Manager candidate will deliver quality performance and oversee the project, from ideation through to completion.
The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit group of hardworking team members. This is a permanent and full-time position that offers a competitive package.
- An established Tier 2 company with an outstanding track record working on a diverse set of projects up to $40m in value
- The business specializes in Commercial, Education and residential projects up to $40 million in value
- Join a dynamic, collaborative and energetic team with a strong sense of teamwork
- This company prides itself on having an incredibly talented and dedicated team that aims to deliver high work standards and attention to detail for every project they take on. They are committed on building long-lasting relationships through innovative and quality design management and construction solutions.
- Deliver complex projects safely, on time and on budget, to clients
- Comfortably and professionally maintain positive relationships with all parties, throughout the entire process, from permitting to job completion
- Ensure key decisions and corresponding contract changes are clearly communicated and documented
- Resources are available and employed efficiently to meet the project objectives
- Solves issues and implements alternative solutions that generate positive return for the project
- Actively seeks to understand clients and other stakeholders and their needs
- Provides a clear vision and direction, and effectively manages the performance of teams and individuals fostering their growth and development
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Takes ownership for creating a safe working environment for self and others across the project.
- Demonstrates sound understanding of conditions that affect HSECQ.
What do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry
- Demonstrated performance in project execution from beginning to end
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to establish sound project management plan using best practice project management methodologies
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, contractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, and leading project teams.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $180,000 package and you will be working in a dynamic team culture, and offered a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; email@example.com.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; https://jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/