About the role
We have an opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join a collaborative and high performing team. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Central Brisbane. The candidate must have previous experience delivering Commercial, Residential and Aged Care building projects and overseeing projects, from ideation through to completion.
This is a permanent and full-time position that offers a competitive package.
- A privately-owned company with a reputation as one of the most trusted building contractors in Australia
- Well-known for their excellent track record of undertaking a complete range of residential and commercial building services
- A company that prides on their team of fully-qualified industry professionals that can provide a complete end-to-end service for a variety of building services to a vast client base
- This company is a privately-owned business with a strong commitment to investing in their people and clients. The business is committed to cultivating an ethical, systems-driven and customer-focused workplace that is also a great place to work.
They are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Site Supervisor, ideally to take on a number of Commercial and Aged Care projects within their Brisbane office.
- Ensure project delivery on time, on schedule and within budget without compromising on quality and safety
- Oversee and manage site insurance inspections and write accurate assessment reports in multiple sites
- Supervision and coordination of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Create a detailed scope of works and costings for the repairs required
- Drive a positive HSEQ culture throughout the organization
- Ensure that the section your responsible for is on programme
- Ensure effective close out of projects
- Keep up to date site records
- Provide weekly updates to Site Manager, Project Manager and Client
- Maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Liaise with Clients, Stakeholders and Consultants on site
What do you need?
- 1+ years’ experience as a Site Supervisor in Australia
- Experience working with commercial, residential and aged care sector
- A strong understanding of all current building codes and legislation
- Must be a Qualified Carpenter
- Relevant professional qualifications; trade or tertiary
- Experience working directly with site teams
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a healthy package paying up to $120,000 package and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; www.franklinsmith.com.au/job-board