About the role
- A well-established builder with over a decade of industry knowledge is seeking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The ideal candidate must have proven experience within the residential space for new build, renovations and development.
This is an excellent opportunity with great prospects for anyone wishing to further develop their skills within the building industry in the QS field. The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit group of hardworking team members.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Hemmant, Brisbane.
- Our client is a fast-growing builder known for their outstanding craftmanship and customer service
- Specializes in building quality new homes, home extensions, custom renovations, developments and outdoor entertaining and living areas.
- Work with a dynamic team that takes pride on their advanced skills, exceptional attention to detail, and quality craftsmanship
- The business has been providing quality new home builds and renovations for a number of residential projects. Enjoy working with a supportive and highly skilled team that works collaboratively throughout every aspect of the process and offers opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible for measurement
- Assist with pricing and preparation of tender bids
- Prepare projects for handover to the project team
- Assist with collating, reviewing, and evaluating cost estimates
- Prepare a detailed Bill of Quantities for the required works
- Maintain relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Managing day to day operations of the project
- Ensure that all commercial objectives of the project are delivered successfully
- Liaise with suppliers, subcontractors and clients
What do you need?
- A Degree in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- At least 1 years’ experience in Australia working within the Building Industry
- Tender experience 500K - 5M
- Strong knowledge across the Commercial Building Industry
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organization skills;
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team player
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $55-$60,000 + Super and a top-class training and development with opportunity for advancement in the business into further leadership roles. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Henry Gage on 0474899525 or via email;
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; jobs.franklinsmith.com.au