About the role
Franklin Smith have partnered with one of Australia’s premier Tier 2 Contractors. Having recently been awarded a new project, they are now seeking a Project Manager to join their team on the Gold Coast. The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced site team and reporting to the director of the company.
As a Project Manager, you will oversee a High-Rise and Multi-residential building project with an estimate value of + $20M. You will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to manage multiple parties and ability to deliver projects under tight timeframes.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity, set to start on August 2022.
- A Tier 2 Contractor with an exemplary record within Health, Education & Commercial Construction projects up to $120 million in value
- A family-owned business, established for generations and have a strong reputation due to their quality of workmanship and consistent delivery of projects on time, budget and brief.
- Join a collaborative team and play a part in building a strong client relationship through open communication and ongoing collaboration
- This company prides itself on having an incredibly talented and dedicated team and aims to provide a wide variety of career progression and continuously encourages their people to work on interesting and diverse projects.
- Deliver complex projects safely, on time and on budget, to clients
- Ensuring projects are invoiced monthly compliant with the terms and conditions of contract
- Ensuring professional, high-quality estimates/tender bid/proposals are prepared, checked and submitted
- Resources are available and employed efficiently to meet the project objectives
- Solves issues and implements alternative solutions that generate positive return for the project
- Actively seeks to understand clients and other stakeholders and their needs
- Provides a clear vision and direction, and effectively manages the performance of teams and individuals fostering their growth and development
- Keeps abreast of market conditions by being aware of industry trends and developments
- Takes ownership for creating a safe working environment for self and others across the project.
- Demonstrates sound understanding of conditions that affect HSECQ.
What do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry
- Demonstrated performance in project execution from beginning to end
- Client relationship management experience
- Ability to establish sound project management plan using best practice project management methodologies
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, and leading project teams.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $220,000 package and you will be working in a dynamic team culture, and will have access to all the training, support and career opportunities that only a large organisation can offer.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; https://jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/