About the role
An established Tier 2 Contractor that delivers a range of Industrial and Commercial projects is seeking for an experienced Estimator to join their team in South Brisbane. You will be accountable for the preparation of accurate tenders and cost plan budgets for various multi-million Industrial building projects.
The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit group of hardworking team members. This is a permanent and full-time position that offers a competitive package.
- An established Tier 2 company with an outstanding track record working on a diverse set of projects up to $40m in value
- The business specializes in Commercial, Education and residential projects up to $40 million in value
- Join a dynamic, collaborative and energetic team with a strong sense of teamwork
- The business has been in the industry for decades and is committed on creating value for their clients by braving through the status quo and making each project a reality. Enjoy working with a supportive and highly skilled team that works collaboratively throughout every aspect of the process and offers opportunities for career progression.
- Personally, be responsible for controlling the tender preparation process from receipt through adjudication, to delivery on time.
- Produce competitive and accurate Tenders
- Actively pursue alternatives and innovations.
- Arrange and attend Tender debriefs with Clients and monitor results.
- Regularly visit operational sites and actively seek feedback.
- Develop relationships with Clients, professionals, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as may reasonably be required
What do you need? What do you need?
- Extensive experience delivering quality large-scale industry and hyper technical projects
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry
- Demonstrated performance in project execution from beginning to end
- Client relationship management experience
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a generous salary package, paying up to $150,000 and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; https://jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/