About the role
- An established Tier 2 Contractor seeking for a Junior Estimator to join their team. The ideal candidate must have proven experience in estimation with industrial and commercial construction projects.
This is an excellent opportunity with great prospects for anyone wishing to further develop their skills within the building industry in the Estimating field. The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit group of hardworking team members.
- An established Tier 2 company with an outstanding track record working on a diverse set of projects up to $40m in value
- The business specializes in Commercial, Education and residential projects up to $40 million in value
- Join a dynamic, collaborative and energetic team with a strong sense of teamwork
- Enjoy working with a supportive and highly skilled team that works collaboratively throughout every aspect of the process and offers opportunities for career progression.
- Prepare estimates, cost plans and budgets
- Assist with pricing and preparation of tender bids
- Remain fully conversant with current legislation
- Actively pursue alternatives and innovations
- Assist with collating, reviewing, and evaluating cost estimates
- Maintain relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Managing day to day operations of the project
- Ensure that all commercial objectives of the project are delivered successfully
- Liaise and maintain working relationships with suppliers, subcontractors and clients
What do you need?
- Experience delivering quality Commercial and Industrial building projects
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic, workmanship & quality focus with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and assist staff where required to achieve deadlines
- Carpentry qualifications / Machinery tickets would be useful
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $70,000 package and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; email@example.com.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; https://jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/