About the role
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND
We have an opportunity for a Site Manager to join a collaborative and high performing team. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Brisbane. The candidate must have previous experience delivering Industrial, Education, Multi res, High end Resi Building projects and should bring a very sound knowledge across these sectors.
This is a permanent and full-time position that offers a competitive package. The role is set to start on September/October 2022.
- Join a continuously growing exciting young team that offers a big career progression path with long term roles
- This company prides itself on having an incredibly talented and dedicated team that aims to deliver high work standards and attention to detail for every project they take on.
They are committed on building long-lasting relationships through innovative and quality design management and construction solutions.
- Oversee all site activities and monitor progress and performance
- Provide leadership and direction to all stakeholders on the project
- Management and supervision of specialist sub-contractors
- Drive a positive HSEQ culture throughout the organization
- Attend client H&S meetings when required
- Ensure effective close out of projects
- Keep up to date site records
- Provide weekly updates to Project Manager and Client
- Liaise with Clients, Stakeholders and Consultants on site
- 2+ years' experience as a Site Manager in Australia
- A strong understanding of all current building codes and legislation
- Must be fully ticketed – to all standards
- Sound understanding of Civil, Structural, Fit Out Process
- Relevant professional qualifications; trade or tertiary
- Experience working directly with site teams
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $150,000 package and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply