About the role
We have an amazing opportunity for a Project Manager to join a collaborative and high performing team. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Brisbane. The candidate must have previous experience delivering multi-million-dollar Industrial, Aged care, Retail work, Seniors Living, High-end residential building projects and should bring a very sound knowledge in management through both design and construction and carry out high-quality projects.
At times you will be managing projects simultaneously, so it would be highly advantageous to have a good time-management experience. You will gain great project experience with a team of credible specialists and oversee the project, from start to finish.
- Join a high-calibre and enthusiastic team that aims to continuously improve their delivery process, systems, client service and satisfaction
- An independent business that prides itself on their project management and advisory expertise and an incredibly talented team that brings an extensive property experience and know-how from their varied backgrounds. They aim to create an innovative culture that allows their people to collaborate with clients to bring their vision to life, no matter the challenge.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentations at monthly client meetings
- Assisting in the running of a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Working knowledge of building contracts
- Experience of administering building contracts
- Regular reporting to clients and internal client teams
- To support development of targeted marketing material, bid documents, capability statements and attend networking events.
- To support in the development of fee proposals and responses to RFPs
- To participate in Business Development activities where required.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results
- Construction related degree or a similar construction related qualification with technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client
- 3+ years’ experience in delivering Commercial projects, including project(s) as the lead Project Manager either as a consultant or client-side Project Manager
- Understands technical aspects of project delivery and is able to identify and promote solutions
- A positive, collaborator who shares knowledge freely and offers support to his/her peers and seniors.
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Design background is a plus
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $160,000 package and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs;