About the role
We are seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to deliver superior building repair and emergency response service to major loss commercial and residential construction throughout South East Queensland.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Domestic, Commercial and Insurance projects and offers an outstanding opportunity to support future growth and performance across Queensland. Assisted by a highly skilled team, the position will be both rewarding but also busy. You will deliver quality performance, profitability and growth through the most efficient use of all resources.
- A fully licensed domestic and commercial builder with over 30 years industry experience
- Positioned to cover all aspects of building, from emergency and minor repairs through to total reinstatement works encompassing large and complex projects
- A company that prides on their team of fully-qualified industry professionals that can provide a complete end-to-end service for a variety of building services to a vast client base
- A well-established business known for their building expertise and solid history in the insurance industry. The business prides itself on having an incredibly talented and dedicated team and aims to provide a wide variety of career progression and continuously encourages their people to work on interesting projects.
- Ensure project delivery on time, on schedule and within budget without compromising on quality and safety
- Oversee and manage site insurance inspections and write accurate assessment reports in multiple sites
- Supervision and coordination of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Create a detailed scope of works and costings for the repairs required
- Drive a positive HSEQ culture throughout the organization
- Ensure that the section your responsible for is on programme
- Ensure effective close out of projects
- Keep up to date site records
- Provide weekly updates to Site Manager, Project Manager and Client
- Maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Liaise with Clients, Stakeholders and Consultants on site
What do you need?
- 1+ years’ experience as a Site Supervisor in Australia
- Experience working with Insurance and Maintenance repair projects
- A strong understanding of all current building codes and legislation
- Must have QBCC supervisor/builders licence
- Relevant professional qualifications; trade or tertiary
- Experience working directly with site teams
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a healthy package paying up to $110,000 and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; email@example.com.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; https://jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/