- An established D&C Contractor seeking for a Cadet/Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The ideal candidate must have proven experience within the commercial space for new build and refurbishment.
This is an excellent opportunity with great prospects for anyone wishing to further develop their skills within the building industry in the QS field. The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit group of hardworking team members.
- Our client is a full service, design and construction company well-known for their excellent project results and exceptional service to all their clients.
- A family-owned business that has been established for over a decade and a proven track record in delivering high value projects
- Work with a dynamic team that takes pride on their advanced skills, exceptional attention to detail, and quality craftsmanship
- The business has been providing quality D&C solutions and outcomes for a number of commercial and residential projects. With over a decade of experience, the business is committed to providing their clients with quality service and a positive experience.
- Responsible for measurement
- Assist with pricing and preparation of tender bids
- Prepare projects for handover to the project team
- Assist with collating, reviewing, and evaluating cost estimates
- Prepare a detailed Bill of Quantities for the required works
- Maintain relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Managing day to day operations of the project
- Ensure that all commercial objectives of the project are delivered successfully
- Liaise with suppliers, subcontractors and clients
What do you need?
- A Degree in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- At least 1 years’ experience in Australia working within the Building Industry
- Tender experience 500K - 5M
- Strong knowledge across the Commercial Building Industry
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organization skills;
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team player
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $65,000 and a top-class training and development with opportunity for advancement in the business into further leadership roles. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Henry Gage on 0474899525 or via email;
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; jobs.franklinsmith.com.au